called a "Summer Maintenance Checklist".
checklist that forms part of a seasonal maintenance
program that includes requirements for spring and summer, such
2. Electrical System
- Cleaning of exterior windows, skylights,
railing glass, canopies and other similar surfaces.
- Power-washing of pavers on
- Removal of any Christmas and other
- Check alignment of exterior doors.
- Scheduling of exterior painting projects.
- Check operation of sun shades.
- Power-scrubbing of traffic membrane in
- Check operations of photocells and
timers for exterior lights on summer daylight hours.
- Check and service the operation of
cooling equipment in electrical vault.
- Opening of exterior hose-bibs.
- Purging of closed loop mechanical
- Replacing of filters in air handling
- Servicing of air conditioning equipment.
- Shut off of gas pilots on fireplaces.
- Shutdown of any seasonal heating
- Adjustment of thermostats to
- Check operations of exhaust fans and
- Cleaning of dryer exhaust vents.
- Start-up of irrigation sprinkler system.
- Check operation of mowers, pressure
washers, ladders and other summer maintenance equipment.
- Pressure-washing of walkways and
- Cleaning and placement of outdoor
- Implementation of weed control measures.
- Implementation of pest control measures
for the summer season.
- Storage of temporary winter runners and
- Check stability of retaining walls.
- Check levelling on roadways and walkways
Fig. Cleaning of exterior windows.
Fig. Exterior painting during summer season.
Fig. Landscape maintenance services.
Fig. Seasonal maintenance including winterizations and summerization activities.