legal statement, usually included in a reserve study and maintenance plan,
which generally states that the consultant
who prepared the report is not responsible for any mishap resulting
of the information in the report or reliance on the information to make
to the Range of Techniques
- Data based on a visual review only.
- No destructive testing was carried out
on any of the assets
to Rigour applied to the Techniques
- Readily accessible
- Readily available
- Surface conditions or concealed conditions
personnel who conducted the assessment are knowledgeable of building
systems and construction, but not technical specialists in each of
- Cost estimates are Class D.
- The assessment is based, in part, on information provided by others.
of the presence of asbestos containing mateirals or lead content within
the older paint finishes adn Phenolic insulation within the roof
systems was beyond the scope of work.